WoW Sulvus Erenia has been updated with new and unique features! Check here a short explaination about them.
Custom PvP Zone
The PvP zone has been moved to Theramore Island, and now includes new and exclusive features:
- In the shop you will find a new NPC with 3 sections:
- Spell packs: You will have 2 free skill packs to choose from (Caster Pack / Melee Pack), each of them with 3 unique abilities.
- Individual Spells: Added to the spell packs, you are also able to buy some extra spells for PvP Tokens or Donation tokens.
- Life stacks: For 50 donation tokens you can buy, up to 10 times, a spell that will increase your health by 2% per stack.
- 3 chests have been added that will appear every hour within the PvP Zone. The gurubashi sand chest has been removed and replaced by these chests.
All those features are ONLY available on the PvP Zone, meaning that once you leave the zone, they're no longer efective, and once you go back in, they're available again.
A new system has been added that will allow you to level up to level 255, but without affecting in any way the content or balance of the game, since IT WILL BE ONLY VISUAL.
Your level will be shown in the information of your character, to the rest of users and in the global chat, but it will not have any benefit on the game, for practical purposes the realm still believes you are level 80.
You can level up as follows:
- Winning arenas.
- Winning bg's.
- Killing bosses and creatures of ICC (for now).
- Getting kill streaks on the PvP Zone.
- Exchanging PvP Tokens or Donation Tokens for experience.
As you go up the level you will also receive extra prizes, more specifically every 10 levels, and some extra rewards at level 100, level 150, level 200 and level 255.
You can see the experience that you bring from each level with the command:
- .levelingsystem show
And if you prefer to keep at level 80, you can do it with the command:
- .levelingsystem visible on / off
Posted by Theon