16-17 of June, 150 € 2vs2 Tournament (WoW Sulvus - Erenia)
DATE: June 16 - 17:00 Until 23:59, if its not concluded by then we'll resume it on Sunday at 17:00 aswell.
- 16 teams 2vs2 tournament.
- Double elimination bracket.
- All matches BO3 besides the finals, which will be BO5.
- Teams are allowed to swap comps between games, but the characters must be ready beforehand.
- In a BO3 match, first map is set to Nagrand. The winner of each game picks map and comp, the loser gets the chance to counterpick.
- Teams are allowed to bring in a 3rd player as substitute.
- To be able to participate in the tournament, the 2 main players of each team must be on a Erenia 2vs2 team with 1800+ rat before June 16 (personal rate +1800 aswell, not for the substitute tho).
- Teams will have to sign in to the tournament by posting on the discord "June 2vs2 Tournament" channel a message with: Their team name; 1st player main character name; 2nd player main character name; substitute main character name.
- Every player is responsible of his own connection, DDOS issues or anything similar will not be addressed. During the course of the tournament a player may delay de tournament a maximum of 30 minutes (and a maximum of 15 in a single round) due to net or personal issues, anything beyond that will result in a disqualification.
- 1st Place: 150 € + "Vanquisher" title.
- 2nd Place: VIP Account + "Vanquisher" title.
- 3rd Place: 200 Donation Tokens + "Vanquisher" title.
The tournament will be played on Erenia and also live streamed.
Brackets will be posted June 14th, and this post may be updated until then with more info or answering some of the players questions regarding the tournament.
Disclaimer: Tournament will be played under the current status of the realm, and we're doing it to entertain our players and give something back to them as the only reasons, therefore, bitching about the tourney, the realm, realm status or anything similar is NOT admissible and may lead to a ban.
Posted by Theon